Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why You Won't Find Sandra Bernhard on the Information Highway

I have liked Sandra Bernhard's zany and wry wit since seeing her bust up (and often piss off) David Letterman in the 1980s. Tonight on PerezHilton there was an especially raunchy clip of Bernhard in regards to Sarah Palin. As she seemed to want everyone to spread the word, I'm doing so. However, it's too vile and out there for me to post it directly, even though I don't care for Sarah Palin as a vice-presidential candidate or possible future president. That's when I found this somewhat tamer, less political clip.

I do enjoy my computer but am trying to limit my time with it. As for phones, they can all go away and I wouldn't mind (except, like on the rare occasion this weekend, when I travel alone). Sandra seems to voice what I've been thinking for a very long time. [And Cupcakes, I will be sending some byway postcards very soon...]

And speaking of funny mamas, I think she is pregnant with her daughter in this clip (a while ago now):

No comments: